Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Truefaced Intensive Seattle, WA May 13-14

Most leaders long to have integrity at the core, but find it very difficult to practice it as they juggle intense pressures in their everyday assignments. Often, the toughest place to be real is with those you walk beside. The authors of Truefaced and other works on authenticity in leadership know what this world is about and can help you and your leadership move forward by building a trust culture where you learn to trust God and others with your life. Most leaders long for this kind of life!

God's Grace Gamble

What if I tell you there are no lists? What if I tell you I don't keep a log of past offenses, of how little you pray, how often you have let me down, made promises that you didn't keep? What if I tell you - you are righteous with my righteousness, right now? What if I tell you, I am CRAZY about you! Live in my grace with your True Face?-John Lynch, one of the Truefaced authors

The Truefaced Intensive is designed for teams of leaders who seek to walk together in authenticity. This two-day intensive brings the best work of Bill Thrall, Bruce McNichol, and John Lynch together in an upclose and practical approach that models living a Truefaced life.

Registration will open in January! Save the date!