Friday, February 19, 2010

The Pinnacle Journey©

The Pinnacle Journey© provides a pathway for life and leadership growth. Forum, Leadership Workshops, Field Experiences, Life Compass Retreats, and Community are key to the Pinnacle Journey.

Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott
“One of the best things I have done in the past couple of years is to join a Pinnacle Forum group. Like most people in leadership, I run at a quick clip. But having this group in my life ensures that my fast pace is headed in the right direction. It helps me take inventory of what matters most. It helps me recalibrate my attitudes. It helps me reset my emotional and spiritual compass. My Pinnacle Forum group refuels my soul and keeps me pressing toward God’s call.” Les Parrott, Ph.D. Founder of RealRelationships.com

The Forum is the core environment where peers come together in confidential small group settings, to challenge one another to engage the culture with the values of Jesus. The forum is a place of trust and learning. Deep friendships are developed within each forum as trust is earned.

The Pinnacle Journey© is designed to grow leaders who can effectively engage the culture with the values of Jesus as they are being personally transformed.